Privacy-sensitive data or personal data is processed via website. We consider careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
- we limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- we first ask for your explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require the same from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to provide your personal data for inspection, correction or deletion at your request.
Hotel YUME Hoogeveen B.V is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read them carefully.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
When using our website, we obtain certain information from you. That can be personal data. We only store and use the personal data that are provided directly by you, in the context of the service you have requested, or of which it is clear that they are provided to us for processing.
We use the following data for the purposes stated in this privacy statement:
Name and address details
- Phone number
- Billing address
- E-mail address
- Payment details
- Date of birth